Hello, I'm Utkarsh
I'm a software engineer, building solutions, one line of code at a time.
Hello, my name is Utkarsh (Uu-t-k-uh-r-sh), I design, develop, and maintain software applications that solve real-world problems. With expertise in various programming languages and frameworks, I strive to write clean, efficient, and scalable code that meets the needs of end-users. I enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to brainstorm innovative solutions and continuously improve software performance.
Here are some technologies I'm currently working with:
Where I've Worked
Software Engineer @ Crest Data Systems
May 2021 - July 2022
- Worked as a Contract Software Engineer with Splunk Inc. and teamed with Splunk US engineering team to work on a Scrum-based Agile development environment on Splunk User Behavior Analytics (UBA).
- Engaged in developing, maintaining, and enhancing various services and components of Splunk UBA, including adding product support for newer versions of operating systems, airgap installation support, fixing and enhancing Identity Resolution (IR) service, and fixing other product bugs.
- Optimized end-to-end CI/CD testing pipeline in GitLab, leading to a 35% decrease in completion time.
- Collaborated with the global customer support team to fix issues on customer deployments.
- Trained and mentored newly joined interns to improve their product knowledge and technical skills
Contract Software Engineer @ Splunk Inc.
Feb 2021 - July 2022 | Contract
- Worked as a Contract Software Engineer via Crest Data Systems.
- Worked on Splunk Behavioral Analytics(BA) and Splunk User Behaviour Analytics(UBA).
Software Engineer Intern @ Crest Data Systems
Nov 2020 - May 2021
- Collaborated with Splunk US engineering team to work on the ETL service of Splunk Behavioral Analytics (BA) Service product.
- Worked on providing parsing support for numerous data sources (i.e., Windows Security logs, AWS CloudTrail logs, Infoblox DHCP/DNS logs) in the ETL service and enriching raw logs/events by using a combination of identity resolution, assets, and identities data, maintaining the highest code quality as per company standards using Test Driven Development approach.
My inbox is always open if you have any questions or just want to say hi.